|F157 + I389
an old tithe barn built by Rev. Willougby, Rector of Guiseley 1772-1816. It was
converted into a Parish Hall during the time of Canon Howson and was in use
until it was burnt down in the 1970s.
2: This building was the tithe barn used as a Parish Hall for St
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.