April 2016: Bathroom and kitchen showrooms, the building was erected as
Guiseley Picture Palace in 1913 by Mr Runnyman who also played the piano and
created sound effects for the silent films.
The land had previously been used
as a fairground, before the cinema was built picture shows were held in the
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel off Town Street.
Photographer Joanne Coultas