This house is located off Town Street, the old building on the right is
possibly the old Wesleyan Methodist Chapel.
It was built in 1814 and remained in
use for worship until a new chapel was built on Oxford Road in 1896.
building was converted into a swimming bath and was also used as a cinema at one
time, it was demolished in January 1985.
Post a Comment
Please login to post a comment.