Aireborough Historical Society

1846 Burial Ground Poster




Title
Burial Ground Poster
Date 1846
Location Rawdon
Photo ID
PU088     Donated by Barbara Winfield
Comment

A poster advising of the regulations for Benton Park Chapel burial ground, the chapel was built in 1846 so presumably the poster is of a similar or slightly later date.

The graveyard is now grassed over and in 1972 the chapel became Trinity Church when congregations of Baptists, Congregationalists and Methodists amalgamated.


 

Post a Comment

:
 

: (optional)


: (optional)


:
 

 

Register

Register   

 


calendarmemories